bannerwand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warning and Runic advice

Go down

A Warning and Runic advice Empty A Warning and Runic advice

Post by dodeannell Sun May 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello again students of the alternate dimension.

I have been looking into a way to save both of our dimensions from my student's MQP, and I believe permanently separating our worlds is the best way to do this. It seems Lucy has already come to this conclusion, as she apparently sent you a recipe for the chalk required to draw a rune of trans-dimensional negation. However, before I go into the specifics of this spell there is something you should be aware of.

Edie has learned of your interference with her project, and has vowed to hinder your every move. I had the... pleasure of acquiring this information from Edie in person earlier today. I believe she has sent a weather-manipulation spell to your dimension in order to somehow prevent the drawing of any major runes. Any precipitation you experience is probably the result of this spell. Perhaps this could have been prevented if Edie was distracted from your actions, but what's done is done.

In any event, to create a rune of trans-dimensional negation you ne

Excuse me, it appears Dean Gompeii has requested my presence, immediately. I shall have to send you the specifics of the spell after I have met with him.

dodeannell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum