bannerwand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here

3 posters

Go down

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Empty if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here

Post by KeyeMaster Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:16 pm

I want to see pictures of them posted here, if possible!! It might be good or bad I just need to see the runes or any weird stuff you find!
KeyeMaster
KeyeMaster

Back to top Go down

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Empty Re: if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

I think I saw some behind the gompei statue. Will send a picture along in a little bit

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Empty Re: if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:29 pm

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Img_2010

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 pm

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Img_2011
This was posted on yikyak as well

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Those look like the symbols from the posters

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:38 pm

The second one I think says "6 Get dean fired!"

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 pm

This is what I got out of the first one. Kind of hard to tell though T (E/H) O (W/A)

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:35 am

Here's a third one if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Runes10

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 pm

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Image210
if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Image110

I found these two while walking around campus earlier (with the help of Ethan). One was in between AK and Fuller and the other outside of Daka/Morgan/Pod/whatever you call it

Not sure if there's any more, but that's all I notcied

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesstaylor Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:59 pm

the first one says "do your homework plz"

Jesstaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 pm

if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Img_0716
if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Img_0717
if you find runes or some weird heckin stuff on campus post here Img_0718

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down