bannerwand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes

3 posters

Go down

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Empty Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes

Post by dodeannell Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Hello, I am Don O'Deannell, a teacher at Worcester Polymystic Institute and the advisor of the Interdimensional Magic MQP which seems to be causing your dimension a bit of trouble. Normally I would avoid using a web site designed for students, but it has been brought to my attention that your dimension requires my aid, so I shall make an exception this once. While I think there is much to gain if the project is successful, there is too much danger to both our worlds if it fails. Therefore I shall give you my assistance.

I have heard that some strange runes have been found on your dimension's WPI's campus, and I think I can provide some insight on their nature. After examining the pictures that have been posted on this forum I have come to the conclusion that the runes are a type of Trans-dimensional magic concerning a gateway between the two dimensions. Furthermore, there appear to be two kinds of these runes;

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/46/81/40/img_2011.jpg

This is a rune sent to your dimension by Edie. It is designed to establish a stable connection between the two dimensions, and to create a framework for transporting something between them. All of Edie's runes should have an empty center to allow the creation of a dimensional portal.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/46/85/33/image210.jpg

This is a rune sent over by Lucy, for the sole purpose of disrupting Edie's runes. After realizing this I asked Lucy about where she sent these runes and how many there were. In response she shouted something about "six important public buildings" while running off somewhere. I regret that I cannot provide further information, but I have not seen Lucy since. In any case, this could be a great learning opportunity for students in both dimensions.

As for how to deal with the runes, I would suggest drawing something in the empty center of Edie's runes to safely disrupt their magic. Lucy's runes should probably be left alone since they are helping to combat Edie's magic. If you do seal Edie's runes, you should post evidence of your work on this forum so I can ascertain if it is correctly done.

dodeannell

Back to top Go down

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Empty You, too, Professor?!?

Post by Edie Nielsen Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:24 pm

PROFESSOR O'DEANNELL! What are you doing? You are our advisor for this MQP, I can't believe you are trying to sabotage it too! It was bad enough that Lucy betrayed me, but you too? What do you guys not understand about "I need this grade so I can graduate"? Are you completely heartless to the idea of me needing yet more student debt? I won't stop, Don. I can't.
To those of you in the other dimension who are trying to aid these traitors, you should know that they are blowing things completely out of proportion. Yes, our research did uncover that there may be risks in bridging the dimensions, and that it could possibly cause some damage to your dimension, the chances of that happening were calculated to be low. But apparently no one besides me is willing to take a risk. And by the way, so Lucy requested that you send me cookies? Admittedly, I have a weakness for them, but come on, if you really wanted to distract me, at least make it more enticing than two identical ones.
Edie Nielsen
Edie Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Empty Re: Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Img_0711
Here's one we filled in

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Empty Re: Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Img_0712
Another one

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Img_0713

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jhenny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Addressing the issue of interdimensional runes Img_0715

jhenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down